jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Don’t Die of Embarrassment. Get Screened for Colon Cancer | HHS.gov

Don’t Die of Embarrassment. Get Screened for Colon Cancer | HHS.gov



Colonoscopy procedure

Don’t Die of Embarrassment. Get Screened for Colon Cancer

By: Judy Sarasohn, HHS (Public Affairs)

Summary: For National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, the author gets over her embarrassment to talk about her colonoscopy and the importance of screening.

I’m a relatively modest person. I don’t go in for cleavage, but I also don’t mind having a male doctor, and if you ask me a personal question, I’ll answer it. That’s why I was surprised recently for feeling embarrassed at telling my colleagues that I was taking the day off to get a colonoscopy.
Read More

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario