Last Posted: Sep 24, 2017
- Association of a Family History of Atrial Fibrillation With Incidence and Outcomes of Atrial Fibrillation: A Population-Based Family Cohort Study.
Chang Shang-Hung et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Aug (8) 863-870
- Gene Therapy for Atrial Fibrillation in Heart Failure.
Arora R et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2017 Aug (2) 200-202
- Genetics of Atrial Fibrillation: State of the Art in 2017.
Fatkin Diane et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2017 Sep (9) 894-901
- Genomic basis of atrial fibrillation.
Bapat Aneesh et al. Heart (British Cardiac Society) 2017 Sep
- Circulating MicroRNAs as Potential Biomarkers of Atrial Fibrillation.
da Silva Ananília Medeiros Gomes et al. BioMed research international 2017 20177804763
- Genetic Risk Prediction of Atrial Fibrillation.
Lubitz Steven A et al. Circulation 2017 Apr 135(14) 1311-1320
- Update about atrial fibrillation genetics.
Pérez-Serra Alexandra et al. Current opinion in cardiology 2017 Feb
- Proteomics of Atrial Fibrillation: Evolving From a Coarse Understanding to a Fine Phenotype.
Hyman Matthew C et al. JAMA cardiology 2017 Mar
- Proteomics of Atrial Fibrillation- Evolving From a Coarse Understanding to a Fine Phenotype
C Hyman, JAMA Cardiology, March 29, 2017
- Update on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and a guide to the guidelines.
Sen-Chowdhry Srijita et al. Nature reviews. Cardiology 2016 Nov 13(11) 651-675
- Evaluation of a New Genetic Epidemiology Resource: The Intermountain Genealogy Registry.
Knight Stacey et al. Human heredity 2016 Jul 81(1) 1-10
- Genetic Investigation Into the Differential Risk of Atrial Fibrillation Among Black and White Individuals
JD Roberts et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 22, 2016
- The Double Paradox of Atrial Fibrillation in Black Individuals
TS Stamos et al, JAMA Cardiology, June 22, 2016
- Cost-effectiveness of pharmacogenetic-guided dosing of warfarin in the United Kingdom and Sweden.
Verhoef T I et al. The pharmacogenomics journal 2016 Jun
- Economic evaluation of pharmacogenomic-guided warfarin treatment for elderly Croatian atrial fibrillation patients with ischemic stroke.
Mitropoulou Christina et al. Pharmacogenomics 2015 Jan 16(2) 137-48
- Genetic risk for atrial fibrillation could motivate patient adherence to warfarin therapy: a cost effectiveness analysis.
Shiffman Dov et al. BMC cardiovascular disorders 2015 15(1) 104