miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Behçet’s Syndrome, the Community - RareConnect

Behçet’s Syndrome, the Community - RareConnect

Welcome - Behçet’s Syndrome Community

What is Behçet’s Syndrome ?

Behçet’s Syndrome is a chronic, rare condition caused by disturbances in the body’s immune system.
Source: Participating patient organizations visible below
Behçet’s Syndrome Resources
More members stories

Latest Member Stories

Behcets syndrome

by Feathers published 3 days ago No comment I became ill suddenly when I was about five after swimming as a child in a lake in upper Wisconsin on a family camping trip for the weekend. I was...

Life and Times of me and my BD

by dilylatt published 3 days ago 4 comments Hi fellow sufferers! I was just diagnosed with BD in Dec '12. I am not sure when this whole things started. I feel like I have had mouth ulcers my ...

Partners and Patient Groups

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario