lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Getting My Whole Genome Sequence: Topol on Genomics

VIDEO ►
Getting My Whole Genome Sequence: Topol on Genomics

Getting My Whole Genome Sequence

Eric Topol, MD, Genomic Medicine, 10:24PM Dec 14, 2012

Eric Topol, MD: Director, Scripps Translational Science Inst.

In this segment, I describe the experience of seeing the 3.3 million variants in my genome compared with the 3 billion bases in the reference human genome on my iPad via the 99-cent "My Genome" app. This comes after participating on the faculty at Illumina's inaugural "Understanding My Genome" conference and is of particular interest considering a review paper we just published on the role of pharmacogenomics in clinical practice.
Reference
Harper AR, Topol EJ. Pharmacogenomics in clinical practice and drug development. Nat Biotechnol. 2012;30:1117-1124.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario